Open Research Rocketry
Open Research Rocketry (ORR) is promoting the development of rocketry using open source methodologies. ORR is exploring the use of high power rocketry (HPR) for research and promoting the benefits of high power rocketry as a useful test and research environment. Activities include;
- Building, publishing and flying open source rocket designs that can carry payloads for research projects.
- Collating and sharing open source rocketry related information, components and products.
- Collecting and collating data for open research from volunteers in existing rocketry communities across various themes.
- Undertaking research around themes that promote and enable rocketry.
- Developing open source technologies supporting rocketry.